When you need a quick, but amazing dessert to wow your guests…This is it! It has all the elements you are looking for: decadent, chocolatey, warm, fudgy…Do I need to go on? Make it special using top quality ingredients, so splurge on the best chocolate you can, and this will become a family favourite.
- 8 mini assorted Carolina’s Artisan Brownies, each cut in 4 pieces
- For the Silky Chocolate Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream 35%
- 2 cups dark chocolate (I use 56% Callebaut or higher, but not more than 70%)
- 3 TBSP condensed milk
- 2 TBSP butter
- Place Chocolate in a heat proof bowl.
- Bring the heavy cream to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally. As soon as it starts to boil remove from heat and pour over chocolate, making sure all chocolate is covered. DO NOT STIR. Let it stand for one minute.
- Add butter. Using a wire whisk, gently stir until fully incorporated.
- Stir the condensed milk in.
Serve in a fondue ramekin over a candle flame to keep it warm with the brownie bites and fresh berries.
Obs. This Sauce is the most versatile sauce ever and everyone should have it in their repertoire. It freezes really well and you can defrost it in the microwave, in medium-high potency (you know your microwave better than I do!!) in 30 seconds intervals.
You can use it over ice cream, cakes or pies.